The BG Unfallklinik Murnau is one of the largest supra-regional trauma centers in Germany with 596 beds and provides care and support for patients from initial care at the scene of the accident to successful social and professional reintegration. In accordance with the principle of the statutory accident insurance “by all appropriate means”, patients here find holistic medical care of the highest standard. Around 2,300 employees care for almost 45,000 patients annually.
Further information: www.bgu-murnau.de
The BG Unfallklinik Murnau is one of the largest clinic groups in Germany (www.bg- kliniken.de) with nine acute care clinics, two clinics for occupational diseases and two accident treatment centers.
As of April 1, 2020 we are looking for a
Research Assistant (PreDoc, m/f/d)
to strengthen our team at the
Institute for Biomechanics
initially limited to 3 years.
- Collaboration in the research project “Population variability in orthopaedic bio- mechanics”. The aim is to develop and mechanically characterize materials that serve as synthetic bones for the development and validation of new implants. The methodological focus is on biomechanical testing, medical imaging and finite element analysis.
- Preparation of and participation in scientific reports and publications
- Presentation of research results at scientific events at home and abroad
- Submission of research proposals, participation in externally funded projects
- Cooperation in teaching and supervision of interns
- A completed diploma or master’s degree in biomedical engineering, medical technology, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, technical physics, materials science or equivalent studies in Germany or abroad
- Craftsmanship and pleasure in manual laboratory work
- Basic experience in scientific work
- Programming experience and affinity to statistical analysis methods
- Strong communication skills and very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Reliability, an independent way of working and pleasure in participating in in- ter-disciplinary teams
- A modern working environment with varied activities in a constantly growing clinic with excellent infrastructure and equipment
- A comprehensive and structured induction training with regulated procedures
- Further education and development opportunities (e.g. a doctorate at the PMU Salzburg)
- Support of a work-life balance through flexible working hours and at least 30 days of vacation
- Attractive remuneration according to TV-BG Kliniken as well as additional social benefits and employee benefits in the region
The inclusion of people with disabilities corresponds to our self-image and we therefore welcome your application.
Please send your application with a letter of motivation, curriculum vitae and certificates to the Institute of Biomechanics at the BG Unfallklinik Murnau, Prof.- Küntscher-Str. 8, 82418 Murnau or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our career portal (www.bgu-murnau.de). We are looking forward to meeting you!